Suzy's flower shop




I went to Ikea today, Ok, I drove by Ikea today. There was a line and I didn't want to put my kids through that. So we went to Burlington instead. It was my first time. I liked it! 

But to get there from Carson we decided to take the streets. We hardly ever drive down this particular street. 

15 minutes into our drive, we have to quickly apply our breaks! An illegal U turn up ahead. As we dodge the stop and veer towards the right lane, a flower shop catches my eye. 

Suzy's flower shop. 


I smile. 


Last night I was speaking to my cousin, sending love to the beyond.


As we drive a few feet, a license plate also catches my eye.

On it, a purple daisy. The same color and flower as were given as a memento at Suzy's internment of ashes at the cemetery, yesterday. 

Another angel in heaven...moving heaven and Earth in her own unique way...


Love you always, sweet cousin.