Planking update

Planking has transformed my body. 

The first month of Planks I was worried about my butt and my breasts getting smaller, but given my body type of square and no hips I was down for a change. 

Two months later, my body is gaining hips and my breasts look perkier. I have cleavage and my butt still looks great!

Last week I was finally able to hold a full one minute plank! After, I take a break, I usually sit, or rest on my knees for a few seconds. For the second plank, I typically last 60 seconds, then go into a downward dog to give my back and legs a quick rest and then resume the plank to finish it off. 



As a new challenge, I have incorporate "spider planks." I'm working towards that goal so for now I am gaining strength by doing plank mountain climbers. 

Plus, I've added 30 seconds of side planks and then finish off the minute with a regular plank (on each side). 


I end with calm breaths to relax my body.


I recently went to Walmart and I bought a purple dress, I bought it to lounge in the house during the hot Los Angeles weather. I typically wear a Large, but decided to purchase a Medium, since it was for lounging house and I wanted to look cute and not frumpy. 

I was shocked when the dress looked great. I bought more in other colors. My body usually carries most of the weight on my lower belly. Planks have helped bring in my waste, given me shape and boosted my confidence. I totally thing you should keep it up if you've started. If you haven't: It.is.never.too.late. 

Have a wonderful day!

Kathy