Fashion inspiration

Hi!

I was looking through my phone and found these screenshots I've taken for fashion inspiration. Hope you enjoy. 

***

The stunning Zoe Kravitz. Her style is grown up but not too serious, I like that. Her playfulness with hair and clothes is refreshing. Minimal accessories but always wearing a pair of dark sunglasses. 

I would wear this all day! The shoes I'm not a fan of, but it definitely helps the outfit look ready for anything the day brings.

I love all of this. She looks ready to chill, from the comfy shoes to the oversized jacket. 


I'm sure they were going for the baggy look, which looks great, but for this look on myself, I'd go for a tighter fit for both top and bottom. I wrestle with the shoe color, perhaps this picture doesn't do the shoes color justice. 


Yes! The whole thing. 



This dress is a twirls dream. 
It makes me think of pastel rainbows and unicorns.


Stunning Safiya! I love this outfit. I would wear it as is in a second. 



I am loving dusty pink hues! Jennifer Lopez and Ariana Grande look like coordinated silk goddesses! Yes inspiration! I'd wear Jennifer's look :)


The fierceness in her stare! Her makeup looks gorgeous, and her hair is flawless. 
Yes, makeup inspiration!


I'd love to wear something so girly


Where possible credit was given to the original poster. In future posts I will post pertinent links and/or credit, my apologies.