It's been fun (not)

 I am having a shit time today. And yesterday. 

This is week 2 of back to school. 

Week 1 of my daughters speech therapy sessions (I took two weeks off for mental sanity).

I have made up my mind that my daughter is a bratt.

AAAAHHHH or am I the pushover?

I think it has a lot to do with being on medication and therapy. My brain is changing, my reactions are different. I did get upset with my daughter once the lesson was over. She could not use technology, nor could she get gummies. She cried, she screamed, it was bad. Her tantrum was one of the worst she's had. 

My tantrum was more subdued, but I heard myself fall back to old tricks, yelling back. My mom and I would go back and forth until I was told to get the hell back in my room. 

Reflection is good, too. At the end Jazzy understood (I think) her actions got her butt in trouble, so she needed a time out. She also came to understand her butt was very tired. Since she had just finished 45 min. of not listening to her speech teacher through a screen. 

I decided Jazzy needs to go in person. She needs to be engaged. I think we are all over it, her, speech therapist and I. I will take Jazzy in person next Wednesday. 

I feel upset, even mad, but subdued. I'm looking forward to leaving my daughter at my mother in laws and walking to pick up my son. I'm going to go for a brisk walk, I'm excited.


Take care,

Kathy