Helder & Co. (4/1/10 3:31pm (edit:5/15/21))

The time and place of all is never what we think.

We look to space.
We transform Earth.
We destroy the human race.


At times, I too think, things are not as they were told.

I listen to the sound from the news.
I try to not take it all in.
Not to cry.


But

Why is it that a kid can be killed and there's no crime?
The death of people in certain circumstances crush my spirit.


Why are we all here, if not to save those who die...

I believe. 

But

Is faith what we have coming; to those who choose to hurt you?

Is this what life is supposed to be like?

Some walk with faith, some choose another path, still they die, and flowers are left to pass.
Others are never found, or found too late, do you listen to the sounds that their crying makes?


I think you do, but there's so much to get done, only superheroes could be the one.

Is that why we make up stories?
To pretend that we can?

To combat... the heartache...

Tomorrow is another day.
The truth might be uncovered.
Or the truth might be revealed as we look to the sky.

...Could it be...I just can't make it?

Is it that I am weak?


I smile at love...it brings me back.
If only there was more of it...
If only they'd come back.