One week post PMDD episode

Happy Monday!

My husband made twitch affiliate this week! He streams weekly on Twitch and has made friends and has a community rallying around him. 

I compare myself to that, and the reflection is completely opposite from him. He works, and is now making passive income. I tried but failed. I don't have friends, or a job outside of home. 

I saw a chiropractor last week, he asked me if I worked, I said, "I am a stay at home mom." He looked at me and said, "OK, not working." 

When I read that Blogger basically said my writing wasn't up to their standards, and that I don't have enough readers...I thought to myself, they are are right!

So I went on Indeed and looked for a job. A job that allows me to work nights and be a mom during the day. I'm still searching. 

personal failure + PMDD feels lonely. 

One week ago it felt like all my personal changes amounted to nothing. 

My last PMDD episode left me in a mental state filled with anxiety. I feel like I am failing at this human thing again. I didn't ever want to be here again, and yet I am. 

I'm trying to find ways to fill my time.

I brought out my jewelry making things. 


The world turns, and I with it. 


I hope you have a productive Monday :)

kat