Wild Mikes Ultimate Pizza (Bonus quick post)

I like to make pizza in the oven, often. 

In our family I've found I prefer thin crust and the family likes a good 'ol fashioned regular crust. My daughter prefers all cheese and everyone else wants pepperoni.


So finding a pizza everyone enjoys has not been easy, but also hasn't been terrible, 'cus pizza, yum! Buying pizza's that are made with good ingredients and free of preservatives is important to me. I may not be cooking it, but I do want to know what's in it.

I decided to search for pizza's that I haven't tried. Wild Mike's Ultimate Pizza definitely stood out. 


                                                               Wild Mike's Ultimate Pizza


The taste was delicious! Grownups and kids thought it tasted better than the rest of the pizza's we've had. It comes with flavor packages to enhance the already great flavor. The pizza is large, and will feed a family of 4 (or more depending on how many slices you'd like). I purchased mine at the Walmart Frozen food isle. 

I hope you give them a shot. 

Totally worth the purchase. 


Happy Eating, 

Kathy