Amanda Kloots (AK!)


AK!

Amanda Kloots is a gentle soul. She shows her love and fierce desire to succeed in a humble, lovable way, while always remaining honest and vulnerable. She lost her husband Nick Cordero, to Covid 19 on July 5th 2020. Nick fought a tough fight! He loved deeply. Amanda's story of strength and perseverance has led the world to get to know her shining light. She was recently added to the panel on the talk show "The Talk." Amanda is also an accomplished fitness guru. The dancer was always a star, but her kindness and good vibes shine just as bright.

Amanda has a funny, sassy, firecracker of a sister in Anna Kloots. Together they put up a tutorial on Amanda's Instagram stories about repurposing wrapping paper along with all things Christmas and/or holiday. 

As a long standing habit, I repurpose most of the good stuff that's left over after unwrapping presents, I keep a lot. Last year though, I decided to hold on to a bit less. We bought wrapping paper at Ross this year. It took a lot of digging but I found what I thought was a gem of a bundle.  

I decided to repurpose a box of hair products for this project, bellow is a screenshot. I turned the box inside out and used the crisp white as a backdrop for Santa. 

                                                   

Here is said white box...

White Box


I used the phrases on this wrapping paper to go around the box's border.

Around the box - jazz hands

I love cutting out cute things...

Cutting out the big guy

I used my son's glue stick to hide all the box's messy edges with the wrapping paper.

Glue 'em on


Finished product! (I'll take better pictures he he)

So far away



Ha ha!!! It isn't anything of greatness, but it had been a long time since I had felt creative. It was a big accomplishment (lol). It is tough to take time for myself. I don't do it. I ain't proud of it. 

Cheers to continued renewal :)

Have a wonderful day!

With love, 

Kathy


*Links are to social media and/or news articles :)