Pictures - Jewelry making as a PMDD hobby - plus random things



Hi!
Some pictures!

Reworked this necklace due to its poor construction. 
I ended up loving the new design even more. 
 This picture doesn't show the detail

This is my daughter's, she arranged the colors and I added the clear beads.


Check out Agenda Free TV on Youtube - They specialize in Live breaking news!


Organizing stones by size 
The tray is from the Target $1 Spot. 
I use it for everything, slime, paint, food. 


Noah picked out the beads and made the whole thing himself!
We talked about measurement, counting & estimating how many beads he needed. 


I used a picture from Alaska as inspiration for these necklaces


The gradient is from green to white, but now I wish I would of gone white to green


They look better as separate pieces


This next picture I love! But the necklace broke! I'm still learning.
I had to re-do a majority of my pieces, my clasps were not on properly. Live and learn. 

That's my hair, looks so shiny! Sunny days in L.A.



I made this for my husband's birthday. It's a box I made into a door? lol what is this. 


Our kids collected the leaves and painted them by using watercolors.
Why paint leaves? 'Cus kids need creativity. Collecting leaves, picking the best ones and then making them their own. I'm sure nature approves. It lives with us.


I tied it up with a ribbon, added pipe cleaners as a door knocker, tiny branches as door handles and it looked like a little house 
(I'm a dork)