Nature, therapy and Me - 3, and wtf has been going on

 uuugggghhhh.

Can we just ignore the fact it's been helllla difficult to write.

That I've cringed at opening my laptop.


I went to therapy two weeks ago, and that triggers fear to open up, again. 

I cry every time I speak to my therapist. Big tears roll, memories pop up, and for that moment and weeks after, I loose the joy in the things that make me feel vulnerable. 

But, I always return. 


I hope it rains today. That the grey skies produce soft droplets to coat the leaves and dampen the earth of its plants. That the sun take a break, and rejoice in the love of nature. 

I pray my heart continues to mend, and my tears roll less and less. 


I always think of you. Of what I would write, or what I would share. I take the pictures, and then I fold like a flower when the sun sets. But as the sun gets stronger and clouds become sparse, I too take comfort in the suns rays, and the lack of rain. It is nature, after all.