NoseFrida - Excellent add on to Baby Registry



It's the best. It is a great addition to your baby registry :)


In my opinion, the NoseFrida has helped relieve colds/flu sooner than without it. It helps children feel better by removing the mucus from their nose so they may breath better.

I think it has a learning curb, but for the most part, the first time I used it on my daughter she was curious about it. I would keep a light, yet firm hand on it, careful not to stab her nostrils. I also didn't want to inhale too fast, so not to scare care.  And I also moved it around to create a vacuum.

*Orange portion goes in your mouth.
*Gently suck in air.
*Mucus enters device.
*BLUE sponges prevent the virus from entering the air tube.
(Sponges are sold separately, but a few come with the purchase of the device, like above).


I am on my second nose friday in less than two years. It was a decision I took when looking at the mouthpiece and tube condition. The clear white tube was not attaching to the blue tube. I used tape to hold it together for a few months. I can be cheap.

It probably wont be a forever investment, but it will totally give you minutes, maybe hours of additional sleep (imagine the possibilities). Sleep.

Ok, guys, I'm off to Momville.

See ya!