Super B Complex

Hey all.


I'd like to quickly share something that has helped me for the last two years. As you may know, I suffered from postpardum depression for a long time. Mostly due to my inability to speak about it. I am thankful that I am becoming more aware of things that have helped me be in a better mental state.

Since 2016 I have been taking a B Complex to help with my irritability. it was recommended by a nurse at Kaiser (a network of dcotors and hospitals in California) to take instead of SAM-e, when I became pregnant with my daughter. I'll write about my experience with SAM-e in a future post.

I purchase a B Complex at Kaiser (all should carry it) by Nature's Blend.

Natures Blend: Super B Complex with Vitamin C.

I have noticed, that if I don't take it daily, I see my irritability return. Still, I feel like I can manage it better because it lessens my feelings of anger (sounds bad, but it has become so much better for me since taking the B Complex) because I have been taking it daily.

I an not a doctor, just sharing something non-invasive that has helped me cope with my emotions during my menstrual cycle and beyond.

...before I go, it does turn your Pee yellow, but I take it as a sign that my body is using the vitamins.

Take care!

Kathy