Aaaah! The Realities of Writing

It's been hard to become motivated to write another post. I've thought about it many times. I've put it aside even more.

The next chapter in our baby story sucks. I just reversed gulped. What the heck? I suppose all this wants to come out. I just feel like I can't accurately write what happened after giving birth to our son.

Writing about that rehashes everything.

The realities of writing don't always hit me. The words often tend to flow. Thankfully.
Unfortunately, I don't allow myself to sit and write, as I used to.

Time to shake it off...

-km

P.S.
I've been listening to this song on repeat. It's a gem I discovered on The Eagles - Hell Freezes Over (Live) CD. In my opinion, this version is better than the original version found on the CD Hotel California :P